these are a perfect autumnal breakfast treat! Have with or without a pumpkin spiced latte.
If you don’t have a waffle maker than you can easily turn this recipe in to american style fluffy pancakes. But I do recommend investing if you’re a breakfast lover like me. They don’t have to be expensive.
I had mine topped with coconut yog, chocolate shot and berries and it was lush! If you’ve got kids you can even use the fruit toppings to create halloweeny pumpkin faces!
As always please tag me in all the pics if you make these! @naturallyVeganGina
Pumpkin spice Fall Waffles
Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp flax seeds
- 1 cup oat milk
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp all spice
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp ginger
- Pre-heat waffle pan.
- Blend all ingredients together to form batter.
- Pour into waffle maker and cook for approx 3-4 minutes.
- Take out and repeat with any remaining batter.
- Top with fruit and coconut yogurt.