Coming at you with another wholefoods plant based winter salad – this was actually incredible I 110% recommend trying this!
The yummiest vegan lunch packed with nutritious plant foods!
The dressing is the most creamy yummy dressing that you need to try! You could use it to dip those leftover Christmas day veggies!
Winter warming salad
Time: 15 mins
- 2 big handfuls of rocket
- peach slices
- thinly sliced radish
- 1 sweet potato cubed
- A handful of pecan nuts
- Sprinkle of pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp tahini
- 1/2 a tsp apple puree
- 2 tsp apple juice
- a little salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 C
- place the sweet potato on a non stick sheet and bake for 40 mins until completely squishy *this is important they go so sweet and yum when they’re squish-able*
- while cooking mix together all ingredients for the dressing until well combined adjusting salt and pepper for your preference
- quickly toast the seeds in a non stick pan for a few minutes. Be careful as they can burn easily. You just want to toast until they smell all toasty and delish!
- Combine all together on a plate or bowl & drizzle over the dressing!