Super fast pasta salad lunch! This is so yummy and doesn’t involve adding a ton of oil to the dressing.
The recipe is so easy for making at home when you’re in a rush or feeling lazy. It would be a good recipe to meal prep for a to-go lunch the next day for school, work or uni.
You can add in any other veggies you’d like; cooked or uncooked. I added a few pieces of chopped up sweet potato falafel we had at home.
Time: 15 mins
- Two curly kale leaves
- Handful of cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/2 cup shredded purple cabbage –
- 1/3 cup black pre cooked puy lentils
- 1/3 cup chickpeas
- 1/2 tsp salt
- cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 cup whole wheat pasta
- Chuck the veggies, lentils and chickpeas together in a big bowl.
- Squeeze over the lemon, add the salt and vinegar.
- Mix and set to the side. This will soften the veggies as the pasta cooks
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Once cooked, drain the pasta and add to the veggie lentil mix.
- Sprinkle in the oregano and black pepper and serve!